If you are seeking the Tahoe Golf lifestyle, the Championship Golf Course Subdivision is for you. This neighborhood borders North Lake Tahoe’s gorgeous Championship Golf Course. One advantage, in addition to the beautiful views of the perfectly manicured golf course, is that these golf course homes include a big, landscaped yard that you don’t have to maintain! These properties also tend to have minimal snow fall with it being consider mid-elevation and these lots usually are flat, level, and provide easy access to your home. With this subdivision being one of the most luxurious neighborhoods around, it is clear why buyers around the world seek out these golf course properties.
- Completely renovated in 2003
- Voted #10 in GolfAdvisor’s 2018 “Best Courses in Nevada” list. Also places at, or near the top of their “Top Rated Courses in the Tahoe Area” rankings.
- Challenges golfers of any skill-level with a slope rating that tops 140!
- A top attraction among Incline Village vacationers and homeowners alike
- The new Chateau has added so much to our community as a golfers’ clubhouse and event venue, with restaurant, bar and large convention facilities that property owners can rent for parties or meetings at a discount
- In addition, the golf course clubhouse and driving range are also located here
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.