The Ponderosa neighborhood is a mid to lower elevation community, with 270 parcels ranging from .40 to .70 acre. Parcels tend to have some slope to them. If you are looking to buy a home in North Lake Tahoe this is a great area for families, with low traffic and school buses picking up kids on most corners.
- There are several seasonal creeks running through this area, and many protected U.S. Forest Service lots, which add value and privacy to homes.
- The Ponderosa Subdivision is located in North Lake Tahoe above Highway 28, across from the Lakeview Subdivision, and west of Highway 431.
- Many homes have full or partial lake views, and most enjoy serene, wooded forest settings.
- Some higher elevation streets have beautiful canyon and Crystal Bay views, and easy access to hiking trails.Homes are for sale in the Ponderosa subdivision in Incline Village, Nevada starting at $480K up to 9.2M.
- Fun Fact: This community is famous for its starring role as the Ponderosa Ranch Theme Park in the 60’s television show, Bonanza.
Sign up for our weekly market reports and get instant insight on home values and market trends.