This area tends to be great for short and long term rentals because of its close proximity to town. This area is great if you want a vacation home or if you are up here for only a month. It is also a great place to walk your dogs to local shopping centers. If you listen closely, you will be able to hear the rushing waters of Incline Creek and Third Creek. If you are price conscious and location is important to you, these properties will fit the bill!
- While it is a high-density area, its central location to “downtown” is a big draw for most visitors.
- Walking distance to beaches, movie theater, shopping, and restaurants.
- Short distance to schools, post office, Recreation Center, and tennis complex.
- Close by the Hyatt Regency, biking and hiking trails, disc golf course, skateboard park
- In addition, these units are close to churches, banks, post office, and the library.
- Many complexes in Central Incline Village are older, however, most have been renovated with new roofs, siding, and landscaping.
- The area has maintained a fresh look without new construction and the higher property prices that come with it.