The Lakeview Subdivision encompasses the area west of Village Blvd. along the non-lake side of Lakeshore. This is another area of multi-million dollar properties along with a few older Boise Cascade designed homes. Boise Cascade was the original developer of Incline Villag
- The Lakeview subdivision is one of the most visually appealing neighborhoods in Incline Village, Nevada and the active houses for sale in this subdivision have a price starting at $1M up to $7.7M.
- With the majority of its 296 parcels already built, this subdivision is becoming a popular area for remodels and even full home reconstruction.
- Lots tend to be mostly level and large in this area, with an average size of just under half an acre.
- Located within walking distance to the Lakeshore Blvd. walking path and Burnt Cedar Beach, this area is a favorite of families and full time residents. Burnt Cedar has an outdoor pool, sandy beach, beach volleyball court, children’s playground, picnic areas, green lawns.
- The Village Center, located at the corner of Mays Blvd. and Southwood, is home to locally owned Village Market, a well-stocked supermarket with an excellent butcher shop and less crowds than the larger Raley’s Supermarket. At the Village Center you will also find the Incline Village post office, restaurants, specialty shops, offices and a beauty shop.
Sign up for our weekly market reports and get instant insight on home values and market trends.